Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Technology Update

Say hello to my new iPhone! This should be my last post from this waterlogged phone. This old LG VX5400 has served me well, but the dip in Fish Creek has put its future reliability in question.

It will be a couple weeks before ATT will let me send a pic message. They say 25-Sep is the launch date. In the meantime, I need to explore alternatives. On suggestion is that I convert to using Facebook. What do you think? Please leave me a comment to let me know your thoughts.

(I have deleted untold dozens of Verizon spam messages, this one stands in memoriam)

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

3 comments:

Chinmay said...

Was this post directed towards me? Hehehe...Yes you should get on facebook but it will not be as chronological as the blog....You can easily update pictures to facebook and blog from the iphone. Much easier than what you have been used to.

later
Chinmay

Andy said...

very nice! Donna will be jealous!

Wes said...

Nice! Yeah you should definitely use facebook for the time being.